shabby blooms

Sunday, December 4, 2011


To Little Blue Mouse, I want to sincerely apologize for taking so long to post this.  I appreciated everything.
I put my name down for a pay-it-forward over at Little Blue Mouse and  I received this wonderful package.
She had a whole year to fulfill her promise but she quickly fulfilled her obligations with all these lovelies.

Beautiful Packaging!!!














Love the Card





I was so excited to receive this beautiful needle case, Love it!!!!



















And this draw string bag is just lovely.  Also I received beautiful lavendar sachets and a wonderful thumb pincushion, which I didn't have pictures of for some odd reason, they were also lovely and very much appreciated.
 
The rules of the pay-it-forward are, that I need to find three bloggers who would like a handmade gift from me and who are prepared to do the same, and I have 365 days in which to do it.
If you want to participate all you have to do is just leave a comment on this post telling me your favourite colors.   I will leave this open until December 15 and if more than three people are interested, names will be drawn from a hat.
I promise it won't take me a year! 
Hugs,
René
 
Tomorrow I will be back with another swap post I am way behind on.
 
Also I have so many things I want to share I don't know where to start!!!  I guess the first place is with time!!!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to play, and what great gifties you received!!! I know it is December 16, hope I am not too late!
    I love natural colors... well I love all most all colors! So it is up to you!<3 I have 6 kiddos and a stay at home momma. I love to sew and craft just not to often here lately because I am so busy.
    Thank you for letting me join pay it forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rane,
    Your my first pay it forward. I'll have to find two more at another time!!!
    Thanks,
    René

    ReplyDelete