shabby blooms

Sunday, February 5, 2012

January Scavenger Hunt

 January 2012 Picture Scavenger Hunt, to see more go to Postcards from the P.P.
 

 
















2


















Entry Way to my Weather Forecaster (which is incorrect, as it was raining today, the rainy day man almost never comes out anymore)


















Information


















Blur (I had a hard time trying to get the picture to blur when I wanted it to) This is outside my bedroom windows, I have two hearts hanging on the left window, and a tree and a heart hanging on the right one. 


















Warning on my husband's deoderant can


















Odd--this is three (odd) peas in a pod magnet


















Mess--some Christmas stuff that needs to be repacked and put away, plus some markers and crayons, in the very back is paperwork to be shredded.


















In Season


















In My Bathroom


















Company--In the company of friends


















Soft--Bathrobe


















In the Distance--a picture of a lady sitting on a hill looking across the water in the distance

5 comments:

  1. I've just been looking at everyone's photos for the Scavenger Hunt and enjoyed looking at yours, need to check the list for February now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post although I'm not sure what the Scavenger Hunt is?? Maggie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog and explaining about the Scavenger Hunt. I'll have a look at that. Maggie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What shiny apples! I love the in the distance photo too.

    ReplyDelete